Monday, June 2, 2008

lazy days....

After a long vacation of 10 days with my dear, the lazy days never end.
I have less and less things to do in office, struggling with myself where to go, who shall I be, what do I really need, which is most important, n how to achieve it.
But keeping thinking makes me sick, I have no idea about who I am, I am just no-body.

Talking something about the faith, I went to the church every Sunday since more than one month, singing praise and worshiping God with Christian. I was once happy in FCBC, or when I had nice talk with Lindee and Betty. But It doesn't last so long, I cannot deny my feeling and persuade myself to believe in God. I appreciate their friendship and help, but the trial comes into a failure. But I keep trying...

Why? I think because God hasn't given me a sign.

Lindee always prays for me, as she told me, God know my fears, he will meet ALL my needs.

Is that true?

1 comment:

ppiglet said...

"for I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.."

Jeremiah 29:11