Friday, March 28, 2008

brothers

My two brothers in Singapore, remind me that I'm not alone, Thomas and Lars.



The family of Thomas is my neighbor in Shanghai, and also "was", since we've known each other about 15 yrs ago (or more), and then we all moved to a new district in Shanghai. So I knew him already when he was just two years old maybe...but he says he's forgot such a big sister which is 9-yrs elder than he is. He's studying in Singapore for nearly one year and quite smart this guy. We did have so many things to talk about when we were two, till 2 am one time (in Tioman). I'm not a fortuneteller but I'm sure he'll be a great guy in ten years.

Another elder young brother is from Germany, who speaks excellent english (and also German, Finnish, Russian...) and travelled a lot on earth!! He's intern in my department, actually I can only completely understand his english in my company, which has less accent, compared with Singlish...Sometimes I practise my french with him since he can also understand, that feels cool.

Ok, I don't deny that I'm always admired by young men....hahaha, I like these two brothers.

No comments: