Saturday, March 15, 2008

Why still living in Pasir Ris

I came back from a walk in Pasir Ris Park, watching the nice sunset. Lots of people in the park today, joggers, cyclists...others are building tents or having barbecue parties on the beach. It has been raining in Singapore for one week, just stopped today, so everyone is out!



Many friends are wondering why I'm still living in Pasir Ris, far from my work (1 hour by bus). Well here are the reasons: the sea, the park, the beach, the peace. Being far from the city center and shopping malls, life should be more interesting with sports, reading or other leisures, photography, for ex.

A good sea-view through my window, if the weather is fine, I could be watching people playing in water park when I was taking a shower! It's very funny that, when you see people enjoying themselves, you can also be so happy!


No comments: